Re: Should the Debian system distribution be entirely Free Software?

>> Are there going to be endless arguments about each of these points?
>  That question sounds like a self-fulfilling prophecy...
No, any number of DDs voted for 'No further discussion' on debian lists
through people, that fail to understand (and so possibly unknowingly,
lie) that 'not DFSG free' does not mean bad and that the same DDs voted

I think it should be Free Software plus whatever makes it a
complete, working system, regardless of whether it's DFSG free software.
I think it should be Free Software plus whatever is convenient for
Debian's users, regardless of whether it's DFSG free software.

A majority of DDs voted for respect, respect of minorities
> >     >> Or perhaps they are simply a loud and annoying minority,
> >     >> which is what I suspect.
> >     SB> Minorities are always annoying.
> > The worst part being that they're usually right.
> Sure; that's why they call it the "Religious Right" here in the
respect of their expressed wish for 100% Freedom to be able TO DO
something for Free software, exactly there, where the respected author
starting this thread sees, just like me, where *really* non free sw is
becoming a real PITA.

In all respect, *please*. *stop*. senseless. seperating. by. trolling.

Have a nice day, martin

--
My 20MB mbox filled with spam. What do you think, that you do?