Debian group contact for Freenode and .developer.debian cloaks

It has been pointed out to me that it is now possible to give Freenode
(which is where irc.debian.org points) one or more contact persons for
a project.  See http://www.freenode.net/group_contact.shtml
Furthermore, participants of some projects can get a "cloak" (see
http://www.freenode.net/faq.shtml#projectcloak).  That is, you would
appear as .developer.debian.

While I believe people shouldn't use such cloaks all the time, they
might be interesting when representing the project or giving helpful
support.  I'd like to hear if people are interested in this; also, I'd
like to know who'd be interested in acting as a group contact for
Debian.  Please send general comments about this to the list, and
contact me privately if you're interested in becoming a group contact.
--
Martin Michlmayr
leader@debian.org