Re: Do we need a debian-infrastructure list?

On Sun, Mar 28, 2004 at 03:34:32PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> For a while I wondered if we need a moderated list for infrastructure
> issue.  For important public changes there is debian-news, for release
> issues we have debian-announce, and for development concerns we have
> debian-devel-announce.  In theory there's also debian-mirrors for
> announcements concerning mirror maintainers.

In theory. I've been reluctant to post less important news to it exactly
because it's moderated and designated low-traffic.

A mailing list about maintenance issues where we can freely post things that
are minor to a lot of the audience, but major to one part, would be a good
idea. Probably not used much, but handy when needed.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.