Re: Potential BTS improvements

On Thu, Mar 25, 2004 at 02:04:22PM -0500, Raul Miller wrote:
> [2] Instead of simply opening and closing a bug, we should track which
> releases the bug appeared in, and which releases it's fixed in.  Some of
> Comments?

Note that this requires (besides the technical infrastructure)
additional work by the maintainers:

Example:

Segfault reported against the version in unstable.
Bug fixed in unstable.
Is the ancient version of this package in testing affected?

I'm not saying that version tracking is useless, but to be usefull it
requires additional work by the maintainers.

> Thanks,
> Raul

cu
Adrian