Looking for a few, good affiliates. Highest payouts.

Attention dmoz.org,

We would like to invite you to join the first affiliate network started BY affiliates FOR affiliates! When it comes to affiliate marketing, www.karmajunction.com understands what works and what does not.  After all, as a current affiliate for over 500 merchant programs, we understand what an affiliate is looking for: the best programs with the best payouts and, most of all, respect and attention for an affiliate's hard work and dedication! That being said, we would like to prove to you that we are for real...  Take a look at this special offer:

For the next month only, any new affiliate who joins www.karmajunction.com and starts promoting our flagship offer, Estelle Reyna, will immediately receive the following benefits:
	- a personalized, autographed 8x10 photograph from the world's most downloaded woman, Estelle Reyna.  All you need to do is put the creative on your site and you will receive your own, signed photo.  No sales are required.  This offer is available to all webmasters, worldwide.
	- 200% commission on each sale.  Yes, you read this right.  For each $4.95 sale, we will pay you a $10 commission!
	- upon completing your third sale, we will send you a travel voucher worth up to $600, no strings attached.  This voucher is good for 3 days and 2 nights of hotel accommodations in any of 21 locations nationwide, including Honolulu, Hawaii and the U.S. Virgin Islands.

So, what are you waiting for?  Join www.karmajunction.com and start reaping the many benefits. Many additional merchant programs are available with new ones being added weekly.

Respectfully,
Karma Junction Support
Support@karmajunction.com

P.S.  A percentage of each transaction is being donated to charity.  The charity royalty is always paid by the merchant, NOT the affiliate.