helping debian

My name is James Sparks.
I am interested in supporting Debian in any way I can.
 I firmly believe in the GPL and want it to continue
to grow.
I an not much of a programmer.  I have only limited
experience in Java but I have been using Linux for
some time now and have converted from Mandrake to
Debian via the Knoppix hdd install method.
However, I have a degree in English and am fluent in
Korean and feel that I can be an asset to the
documentation project.
Please contact me if I can be of help.

James Sparks

Do you Yahoo!?