Re: Proposed transition plan for non-free and call for help

Michael Banck wrote:
> You'd have to ask people actually maintaing non-free packages here. From
> the discussions on -vote, I was under this impression. I could well be
> wrong though.

I suppose I could ask myself: I maintain 7 non-free packages which is
6% of the total packages I maintain. I'm asking because I don't see
any advantage to using a parallel system. In fact, I only see an
increase in effort to do so.

--
       Kevin Rosenberg        |  .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **
  http://b9.com/debian.html   | : :' :      The  universal