Re: Just a single Question for the Candidates

On Thu, Mar 04, 2004 at 02:56:37PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> I agree, though it should be noted that Debian at least tries to be an
> "equal opportunity" hostile place -- _everyone_ gets abused :)

Not really equally, however -- more visible people tend to get more
abuse than less visible people.  [Consider James Troup as a rather recent
example of this.]

Personally, I think we'd be way ahead if we focussed our abuse on more
specific things, such as incidents and technologies, instead of on people.

--
Raul