Re: Just a single Question for the Candidates

Remi Vanicat wrote:

On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 13:57:18 +1000, Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au> said:
[...]
	Indeed.  For once I am ashamed to be a member of such a narrow
minded, bigoted group.

	Helen, please accept my apologies;  we are not quite grown up
enough to be able to interact with women yet.

I don't like to make me too post, but I've to agree with you. I just
hope that the majority of the debian developer don't react like this.

Me too!

 - Jonas

P.S

Why is this cross-posted to several public lists?

P.P.S.

A: Because I just follow the pattern of others instead of acting on my own, but I don't know what is The Correct Way(tm) to correct it. Pointers to some policy on the subject, anyone?