Re: Just a single Question for the Candidates

Mike Beattie <mjb@debian.org> writes:

> I don't honestly give a rats ass about what sexuality a person is, but I get
> seriously pissed off when the 'We're a minority, we're special' card gets
> pulled. It's the whole PC thing going overboard.

Since nobody in my opinion has ever said that...what are you
complaining about?

Personally, I think it's time to stop having special rights for
heterosexuals.  Indeed, we have a president who thinks it's worth
amending the US Constitution to try and enshrine special rights for
heterosexuals.  What I hear is:

"We're a minority, please treat us equally", from one side, and
"We're the majority, so we get special rights", from the other.

Thomas