hello,how are you?I write you from spain.I like languages.

Dear Sir;
My name is Jesus and I am spanish.I have seen your mail in internet.I would like writting with Ziad Fazah by mail or by post.I have seen in internet that you write mails with Ziad.Could you give me Ziad`s mail or Ziad´s adress?I like languages and I admire to Ziad Fazah.I am not journalist and I only can write with Ziad.Please,I only speak with Ziad about languages.Ziad Fazah is an example for me and I admire him.
Thanks and I hope your answer
Jesus

Protege tu correo del spam y los virus con MSN 8. Prueba gratis dos meses MSN 8. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=es-es&XAPID=199&DI=1055