your logo

Hello - I have got a very general question: where did you find the white-grey surface of your logo on the desktop - is it a real stone or wall in a cavern? Does it mean to you anything? And the spiral or helix - has it a meaning for you? I like it. I heard the spiral is an old women's sign - i ve found one which is as well a spiral, a tree and a woman. It is very old., but I dont know where it comes from.
Perhaps you have time to answer - I should be glad.
Christine