Re: unauthorized upload of xfree86 4.3.0-1 to unstable

On Wed, Feb 04, 2004 at 01:40:09PM +0100, Adrian Bunk wrote:
> That said, and although I's say that I don't agree with Branden in all
> areas, my impression is that it should possible to work together with
> him, and if the question isn't "Should XFree86 4.3.0 enter unstable
> now?" but instead "What's missing until everyone (including Branden)
> considers XFree86 4.3.0 to be ready for unstable?" might lead to
> constructive work like Nathanaels' checking of the 4.2.1 patches and a
> solution that's acceptable for everyone.

Well, Nathanael was acting in response to the 4.3.0 TODO file, and
Daniel was essentially disregarding it.

Replies on this specific point should probably go to -x rather than
-project.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    A committee is a life form with six
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    or more legs and no brain.