Re: Software package.

On Tue, Feb 03, 2004 at 11:28:12AM +0100, Bine&Ro wrote:
> Le lun 02/02/2004 à 19:57, Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder a écrit
> > Clinging to sanity, Rain@home.ro mumbled in his beard:
> > > address to submit it to. I am currently developing an application
> > > which is
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > thing to do is become a Debian developer yourself.
>
> hi,
>
> is it really possible to be the debian developer of a source that we
> currently maintain ?
> I have read it's not possible the same person have both functions.

Please correct wherever you read that; it's perfectly possible.

However, you might find it more efficient to persuade an experienced
Debian developer to volunteer to maintain it rather than having to learn
about the intricacies of being a Debian developer yourself. Debian
developers really ought to be committed to improving the distribution as
a whole, I think.