It is very important replying me, please

Dear Sir,
At the moment, Iam running debian 3.0 on my pc, but after having installed it, it did not recognize my video card which is GeForce4 MX440. Besides, I have tried over and over its resolution 1024x786 with 16 bits, 1024x786 with 24 bits, 800x640 with 16 bits or 800x640 with 24 bits has been entirely in vain. Thus, I made up my mind to email you, in order to know how could I work it out. In anyway, I shall be awaiting your response as soon as possible, and thanks a lot for your understanding and cooperation.
					Sincerely,
					Ziad Fazah