Re: Strawpoll on proper usage of @debian.org email address

On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 07:58:11PM +0100, Julien BLACHE wrote:
> Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org> wrote:
> > 2. Using @d.o for dealing with FLOSS with a loose debian-relationship
> > (e.g. reporting a bug/patch in the upstream bug tracker of an unrelated
> > package, posting on mailing lists of projects without being the Debian
> > maintainer etc.)
> >
> >       Alright	    Not Alright
> > 	[ ]		[ ]
>
> In this precise context, I'd like to answer "I don't mind". Could you
> repost your poll with this answer added ? I think it'd be a real gain ;

I'm reluctant to change the poll halfway-through, to be honest.

> otherwise people would probably answer "Alright" when they really mean
> "I don't mind".

Why don't you just skip the question when you don't have an opinion on
it? I think that would be the better option than to confuse with two
different polls.

Otherwise, feel free to add plain text to the poll, and I'll try to
parse it during the count.

Any other opinions on that?

Michael