Re: Debian / Lindows ?

Em Wed, 27 Aug 2003 15:04:31 +0200, "robert.ribnitz@unifr.ch" <robert.ribnitz@unifr.ch> escreveu:

> - Lindows as I understand it is just some linux with WINE (to run
> windows apps). Apart from that they changed the 'traditional' unix
> folder structurte to something windows-like, which many people resent.
> Debian has a completely different directory tree.
>
> - Developing for debian is IMO not meaningful without a debian system,
> and with at least some basic knowledge of a programming language..

While I agree with you that it would be good having a debian system
instead of lindows for contribution, I do not see a programing language
as a necessary knowledge.

You can help us, for example, testing the new installer, or by proof-reading
documentation. See http://www.debian.org/doc/ddp, for that. =)

[]s!

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>