Re: Debian Weekly News - August 19th, 2003

On Tue, Aug 26, 2003 at 01:26:44AM +0300, Richard Braakman wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 25, 2003 at 04:47:29PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> > (In fact, I suspect that all "silent majority" claims are unfalsifiable
> > by definition.)
>
> Not if you can corner a piece of that majority, poll it, and extrapolate
> the poll results.

If they respond to the poll, they're not "silent" anymore.

Go ahead, measure the particle's momentum without observing it...

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      "There is no gravity in space."
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      "Then how could astronauts walk