Re: CD 6 / 7

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003, John Goerzen wrote:

> One would also need the four or so driver disks.

Guess it depends on what kind of system you've got, the realtek 8139's
I've been using are built into the bf2-4 kernel, and I just grab the
driver set off the internet as well.(which the proxy server feeds to the pc at
multiple meg per second)

Fortunately, the 3ware 7000/7500 cards are supported in bf2-4 as well, so
even then I don't have to worry about drivers.

Mike