Subject: Receipt for your Payment
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 02:22:26 -0800
From: service@paypal.com
To: mcompengr@earthlink.net

This email confirms that you have paid LordSutch.com $35.00
using PayPal.
This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL*LORDSUTCHCOM".

------------------------------
Payment Details:
------------------------------

Amount: $35.00
Currency: U.S. Dollars
Transaction ID: 9WA0005013788194K
Quantity: 1
Item/Product Name: Your LordSutch.com CD-ROM order
Item/Product Number: 1039601932-walley
Buyer: david walley
Message:
Thanks Chris.