Mozilla packages

Good day,

Firstly, my apologies if this was answered somewhere else but I had a look around and no data seems to be available so here goes...

I was wondering why the mozilla testing and stable packages are the same. More specifically, why testing is so old. Version 1.0.0 seems a little ancient. Testing used to have 1.3 floating around in it. I understand if it turned out to be buggy but couldn't you have gone back to 1.2 or at least 1.1? I'd prefer 1.4 (naturally) but I'm not sure I want to to to unstable again just to get it (and I prefer getting packages rather than installing the mozilla.org version). So, in a nutshell, I was wondering if it was at all possible to have something in between 1.0.0 and 1.4 available as a package.

Regards

Adam Karkowski