Re: A Debian Who is Who

Joachim Breitner wrote:
> I'm using debian not for a long time (compared to others) now, but I
> caught the flame and I became what you could call debian believer and on
> my way to become a Debian Developer. But not beeing one already should
> not stop me from trying to help.
>
> The thing is: The debian structure is not very transparent. Although I

I guess the URL to the who is who has been mentioned enough, so I
won't.  However, since you seem to be interested in what is going on
in the Debian project but are reluctant to read the lists we are
using, you should seriously consider subscribing to DWN[1] and read it
either via web or through mail.

1. http://www.debian.org/News/weekly/

Regards,

	Joey

--
Life is too short to run proprietary software.  -- Bdale Garbee