Re: Make mistakes in the coding of websites ! gb2312

Îâΰ:

(I'm moving this to debian-www@lists.debian.org, which is the list for
our web pages)

> I use gb2312 to visit http://www.debian.org .
> this html is gb2312 code.
>
> But code of head of html by mistake big5, cause my browser wrong
> showing gb2312 page of yard.

Indeed, something seems to have been changed here which shouldn't. The
simplified Chinese page is correctly EUC-CN-encoded (GB2312) but is
labeled Big5. I don't know what's happened here, but hopefully one of
our Chinese translators will be able to fix this.

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/