Re: Debian still secure or not

On Mon, 2003-11-24 at 01:33, Markus Heilgemeier wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Im think a lot of people will have this question:
>
> Can I use debian linux without take a risk of unsecure systems after
> this hack attack on the debian.org pages?

Most of the things you might need are up and running, and there is no
reason not to install or use the latest stable version of Debian. Of
course, normal security procedures apply (keep backups, secure your own
system etc).

If you haven't seen it, you can look at http://www.debianplanet.org/ for
some more information.

But it's ok to use Debian, you don't need to be afraid.

--
Fabian Fagerholm <fabbe@paniq.net>