Debian website

I am curious as to if you and the debian.org would be interested in a web
development company helping brand and design a new web site for debian.org -

I can see you already have someone working on the site, but if you need more
assistance or are interested in even getting a new overall redesign for the
site let me know, we would be interested in seeing the Debian project
flourish in whatever way we can.

Thank you for your time & have a great day,

Tim Haskins,
Owner & Designer
Copious Design Group
P 503-516-8308
F 503-254-8567
http://www.CopiousDG.com
"An abundance of creativity"

Contact us today for a complete portfolio overview.