Re: For the LINUX survive !! Read this mail !!

Am 2003-11-01 22:11:39, schrieb Lolo Fant@sio:
>Hi ,
>I am french and user of Windows , I want change for Linux , but I have a
>probleme whitch Microsoft Palladium projet... I think you know if Palladium
>(alias TCPA) install in USA and Europe it's the dead of other os, because
>"Open Sources" can't live because whith TCPA all programme have got
>Certificat of Security , open source it's not for all user change the
>source for personal use ? , I don't understand why RED HAT and other LINUX
>EDITOR don't move ! If you want Linux dead ignore this mail , If you want
>Linux live , Start Request to the Justice... If TCPA don't install in USA ,
>all world can live in liberty , live in LINUX !!

This is not right, because Mainboards with TCPA-Chip on it have the
Chip disabled by default. Never it will be activated by default.

This is the Technologie.

You are very malinformed...

>Ps : I wait to see if TCPA live or not , because It's stupid install linux
>if I can go on the net...

The TCPA is only for certification. So if you install Windows you will
need the chip. If you install ONLY a crapy and free OS you won't need
it and have no cetification. ;-)

Bon journee
Michelle
de Strasbourg