Re: Bits from the DPL (a 6-month retrospective)

* MJ Ray <mjr@dsl.pipex.com> [2003-10-20 18:06]:
> >  - I established the delegate position of an accountant to track
> Will this change the situation in the United Kingdom?

Yes, and no.  We just made it slightly more official that Steve
McIntyre is doing what he's doing anyway.

> >  - I have been working with various people who are applying for
> >  funding from governments for projects which are Debian related.

> Please can we have details of the EC proposal?

I think only once it's accepted or rejected.

> >  - I participated in interviews carried out by varies researchers
> Can you tell us (or even just me) which researchers, please?

Siobhan O'Mahony of Harvard
Jason R. Rolles, Judge Institute of Management, Cambridge
someone from the University of Zurich
a sociologist from the University of Alabany

--
Martin Michlmayr
leader@debian.org