Re: Bits from the DPL (a 6-month retrospective)

On 2003-10-20 15:35:11 +0100 Martin Michlmayr - Debian Project Leader <leader@debian.org> wrote:

- I established the delegate position of an accountant to track Debian money in various countries. Since this position was established, a
    partner in Italy started accepting Debian donations [...]

Will this change the situation in the United Kingdom?

- I have been working with various people who are applying for funding
    from governments for projects which are Debian related.

Please can we have details of the EC proposal?

  - I participated in interviews carried out by varies researchers
interested in understanding "Open Source". This includes researchers
    from Harvard and Cambridge.

Can you tell us (or even just me) which researchers, please?

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef@jabber.at