LINUX: WIRELESS NETWORK INFORMATION

I would want to clear up the following doubt: Can  I configure a Wireless
Network with Linux OS to share internet and games among 30/40 computers?
Of  being affirmative the answer, I would be interested to know with which
brand  can I make it?, since the representative of US Robotics in Miami
(FL) has told me that with the equipment of its represented this is not
possible, since they don't have still the respective Driver.
Thanking their cooperation ahead of cheats, I am waiting for an appropriate
answer. Cordially yours, Sergio Timpanaro.
Caracas. Venezuela, July 15 2003.
(sergiotimpanaro@cantv.net)