Re: How will this problem between SCO and GNU/linux....

On Tue, May 20, 2003 at 04:01:28PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Michael Ablassmeier wrote:
> > Are there any (un?)official comments from Kernel Developers and
> > Persons like Alan Cox or Linus Torvalds ?
>
> Just saw this one:
>
> It might be more interesting to look for stolen Linux code in
> Unixware, I'd suggest with the support for a very well known
> Linux fileystem in the Linux compat addon product for UnixWare.
>                 -- Christoph Hellweg

Jap, found that thread 10 Minutes ago, i think this Post is also
interesting:

:: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-kernel&m=105184986703241&w=2

But this one tells the opposite:

:: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-kernel&m=105187934823694&w=2

If they really looking for code in user space, then it would be
interesting which applications could include UnixWare (or other stuff from
SCO) code fragments and if they're part of the Debian Distribution.

bye,
    - michael
--
Gnupg Key-Id: 0x748670F5