Re: How will this problem between SCO and GNU/linux....

Michael Ablassmeier wrote:
> On Sun, May 18, 2003 at 09:52:33AM -0400, Daniel Burrows wrote:
> >   If/when the Linux kernel is ruled to be illegal, work on the BSD port
> > (and maybe the Hurd) will probably pick up significantly.  Until some
> > significant evidence of a problem is presented, though, I don't think
> > we need to worry too much.
>
> Are there any (un?)official comments from Kernel Developers and
> Persons like Alan Cox or Linus Torvalds ?

Just saw this one:

It might be more interesting to look for stolen Linux code in
Unixware, I'd suggest with the support for a very well known
Linux fileystem in the Linux compat addon product for UnixWare.
                -- Christoph Hellweg

Regards,

	Joey

not tried it.  -- Donald E. Knuth