MySQL 4.0.12 to Testing pkg

Is there a way I could receive an estimation of when MySQL 4.0.12 will be added to the testing distribution. Since 4.0.12 went to stable, or "production," grade last month I was hoping it would make it into the next Debian testing release.

This may be the most annoying kind of question to ask, so sorry if I'm being a pest here, but trying to decide on a distribution, and MySQL v4 is required because of its much improved FULLTEXT search indexing capabilities.

Neil