Re: source code

On Fri, Apr 11, 2003 at 09:49:30AM +0200, Acs Donat Menyhert wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Sorry to bother you, but I was searching for the source code of some
> programs on your web page (www.debian.org), and I couldn't find any.
>
> Are those available anywhere?
>
> I need the souce of for exaple ifconfig, telnetd, login, ...

Everything from Debian main is available on the mirror network.  Going
to http://packages.debian.org/packagename should give you a page which
links to the source.

--
Rob Weir <rweir@ertius.org>                              http://www.ertius.org/
GPG keys: 1024D/1E73B7CD, 4096R/3ABDE5EC     |      Do I look like I want a CC?