-----Mensagem original-----
De: Erik Terpstra [mailto:erik@solidcode.net]
Enviada: quinta-feira, 10 de Abril de 2003 14:22
Para: debian-project@lists.debian.org
Assunto: Debian merchandise.

Sorry if this is off-topic on this list, I just subscribed to make the
following suggestion: (please forward to the relevant list if off-topic)

For some time I have been looking for Debian posters or coffee mugs to
decorate our office.
Currently we have some OpenBSD posters (very slick!):

But we only use OpenBSD for our firewalls. However, most of our servers
and desktops run on Debian GNU/Linux, so it would be nice to buy some
Debian merchandise.
I noticed that Gentoo GNU/Linux has merchandise as well:

Furthermore it seems that the organisation that sells the merchandise
can do the same for Debian GNU/Linux, part of the profit can go to the
Debian SPI organization.

Kind regards,

   Erik Terpstra.