Debian merchandise.

Sorry if this is off-topic on this list, I just subscribed to make the following suggestion: (please forward to the relevant list if off-topic)

For some time I have been looking for Debian posters or coffee mugs to decorate our office.
Currently we have some OpenBSD posters (very slick!):

http://www.openbsd.org/orders.html

But we only use OpenBSD for our firewalls. However, most of our servers and desktops run on Debian GNU/Linux, so it would be nice to buy some Debian merchandise.
I noticed that Gentoo GNU/Linux has merchandise as well:

http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/store.aspx?s=gentoolinux

Furthermore it seems that the organisation that sells the merchandise can do the same for Debian GNU/Linux, part of the profit can go to the Debian SPI organization.

Kind regards,

  Erik Terpstra.