Re: IMPORTANT/URGENT - PLEASE REMOVE MY NAME FROM YOUR SITE!

On Wed, Mar 12, 2003 at 07:34:29PM +0100, Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo wrote:
>  And what it's the point on removing this? There are more Debian lists
>  archives than the one hosted by Debian itself.

Yes, we can't fix this person's problem but we can rid our list archive of a
bunch of crap that shouldn't have been there in the first place. And we
can't claim ignorance when they've asked about it.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.