Re: IMPORTANT/URGENT - PLEASE REMOVE MY NAME FROM YOUR SITE!

Hmm

According zurich police web site (from memory), mails written
in this form:
 - subject with IMPORTANT/URGENT, capitalized
 - capitalized body
 - name of some not yet well developed country
 - ...

should be taken as nigerian spam, thus deleted immediatly or
ev. reported to police
:-)

Anyway, the mail in question is listen in hundred or more
archieves, in a lots more mailboxes, so delection on your site
have only a little advantage to you and big trouble to other people.

BTW you made the error, in writing a mail and sending
to non trusted sources.
Also for this case, I recomend you to read the web site
of zurich police or the site of the (swiss) federal department of
justice. You will learn about spam and some thing you should not do
on the net.
Remember the old (usenet?) tip:
"DON'T email or post anything you're not willing to see on the evening news,
on your company bulletin board, in tomorrow's newspaper, or on your resume."

giacomo, (not so ingenouos researcher, Zurich)

kecia@gmx.net wrote:
I WAS VERY SURPRISED TO FIND MY NAME SHOWN IN YOUR WEBPAGE UNDER THE
FOLLOWING
LINK:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-user-spanish/2003/debian-user-spanish-200301/msg00400.html

I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO PRODUCE NAMES ON YOUR WEBPAGE
WITHOUT INFORMING THE PEOPLE CONCERNED. FURTHER, AS THERE WAS A SCANDAL WITH THE
PETITION AGAINST WAR (SIGNATURES WERE STOLEN FROM ANOTHER PETITION ON
AFGANISTAN AND "UNO" HAD NEVER BEEN INVOLVED IN THE SIGNATURE COLLECTION), I DO NOT
WANT TO SEE MY NAME APPEAR IN ANY WEBSITES REGARDING THIS ISSUE. I AM ALSO
SURPRISED THAT YOU ARE STILL PRODUCING THIS LIST ON YOUR SITE AFTER ALL THE
PUBLICITY ON THIS ISSUE.
PLEASE CONSIDER REMOVING THE LIST FROM YOUR SITE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND
PLEASE CONFIRM THIS ACTION TO ME IN PERSON BY E-MAIL.

MANY THANKS
KECIA BARKAWI (LAWYER, ZURICH)