Re: IMPORTANT/URGENT - PLEASE REMOVE MY NAME FROM YOUR SITE!

El 12-mar-2003 a las 19:43:14, Josip Rodin escribió:
> On Wed, Mar 12, 2003 at 02:25:33PM -0300, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> > > In this case I think removing the mail is the correct thing to do - it's
> > > spam, it's potentially damaging and it's not his fault. However, could
> >
> > That would be grounds to remove the first email, but we wouldn't remove the
> > entire thread for it.  Thus, we probably should not remove the first email
> > either, to preserve the thread.
>
> Actually the whole thread looks like crap to me. Can any of you Spanish
> speakers explain the rest?

It's a mail asking people to add their name to the list trying to stop the
war on Irak, as if it was possible at this time. The rest of the thread are
emails of people claiming "What the hell is doing this email in this list".

Just remove the thread since it has nothing to do with the list supossed
topic. Anyway, of course it will not be removed from the "mirrors".

Cheers,

--
Teófilo Ruiz Suárez  ||    (teo)    ||  Sevilla, España
        teo@adala.org <-> teo.ruiz@hispalinux.es