Re: comment on "User Review of Debian GNU/Linux"

> > The fact that no version of Debian has a complete edition of KDE 3.x
> > doesn't make the argument that more people should use it any easier.
>
> Well, unstable does.

Actually, right now several critical pieces of KDE are missing from
unstable:
kdenetwork
kmail
kdepim

I've known at least one "real user" who upgraded to unstable when they
heard that KDE had finally entered unstable, only to get burned by the fact
that these packages are missing.  Furthermore, when I checked debian-kde
several days ago it wasn't clear to me what's holding these packages up,
which is slightly frustrating.  Fortunately there are unofficial apt
sources of these packages available, but technically "no version of Debian
has a complete edition of KDE 3.x".

Take care,
     Dale
--