Re: OpenSSL

In fact, if we compare the frequency this error occurs and the number of mails generated by the flamed reply, the flamed reply is more OT than the French mail !!!!!!

Even if we spend time to find what is the better choice to tag the subject, "the error is human !"

   I think the better way is to simply reply as Lionel !

	François

--
Francois.Chenais@citb.bull.net
   BULL-CITB            tel:(+33) 556 437 848   Home: francois@chenais.net