Re: OpenSSL

On Mon, 2003-03-03 at 06:01, magness wrote:
> Bonjour,
>
> J'ai lu que des chercheurs suisses avaient réussi à "casser" SSL, et que
> la nouvelle version d'OpenSSL (0.9.7a) intègrait un remède.
>
> Un paquet Debian intégrant cette nouvelle version est-elle en cours ?
>
> Merci d'avance,

AGRRRRRR! You damn no english speakers. Please, please, PLEASE! Write in
english, that's the universal language. I learn everyday from this list,
and I hate those no english mails, AGRRR!

When you see debian.org in french, well, that will be the oficial
language, by now, please type ENGLISH.

> La politique est un domaine où il faut constamment choisir entre deux
> gaffes.

The politics is fault constantly choose glasses, or what?!?!?! AGRR.

--
David Moreno Garza

"A medio mundo le gustan los perros; y hasta el
día de hoy nadie sabe qué quiere decir 'guau'."
- Mafalda.
damog@damog.org
Tel: +52 (55) 5559 6281 - Cel: 044 (55) 3114 8942
ICQ: 33111272 - Yahoo!: damogar2002
http://www.damog.org/