Re: OpenSSL

On Mon, Mar 03, 2003 at 11:46:15AM -0800, John H. Robinson, IV wrote:
> i understand a non-native english speaking person posting to the list a
> newbieish question. what i would like to see is when a person responds,
> that they translate the original question and response into english.

Curiously, that's exactly what happened in this case (look at
Lionel Elie Mamane's reply).  It's also what usually happens.

> this way us unilingual people don't get left out altogether :(

I don't think you can be "unilingual" unless you use at least one
language properly.  You can help non-native speakers by using correct
and conventional English, which will be closer to what they learned
in school and is easier to look up in a dictionary.

Richard Braakman