wiki.debian.net (was Re: Wikipedia.org)

On Fri, Jan 31, 2003 at 08:38:22AM +0000, Alexandre Ubaldo wrote:

> So I think, if you guys could do something to make the debian users
> contribute more on the debian site, we will have a better and bigger
> documentation for debian on one place.

If you're into wikis, there's already a Debian wiki at
wiki.debian.net.  I think that's probably a more appropriate place for
Debian-specific HOWTOs and whatnot than wikipedia, which, as I
understand it, is a general-purpose wiki, intended to have overviews
of things (like an encylopedia), not detailed technical docs.

cheers
--
Chris Waters           |  Pneumonoultra-        osis is too long
xtifr@debian.org       |  microscopicsilico-    to fit into a single