Re: Time servers (ntp) wanted

time.fortytwo.ch round robin DNS

I just wanted to say how great the Debian community is: within three
hours of the announcement here, I had 5 volounteers offering their
timeservers. Any other timne servers willing to join are still welcome
:^)

Update: the time.fortytwo.ch will probably become the pool.ntp.org
project in the near future and thus become a bit more 'official'. Yay!