Re: debian unmanageable?

On Mon, Dec 09, 2002 at 01:06:52PM +0100, Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder wrote:
 ADvB> With the difference that somebody who's likely to do something
 ADvB> like that would with a very very high probability never be
 ADvB> trusted doing any important thing.

Really? Looking at president of my country (Belarus), not to mention
some others, I wouldn't entrust him with power over my bathroom, but
behold, he is already trusted by millions of people...

--
Dmitry Borodaenko