Help or information requested!

I am trying to find the purchaser of your office supplies.  We manufacture several items that would be of interest to them, specifically custom imprinted mousepads.  Since they could buy directly from us there would be a substantial cost savings for them.  If you could forward this message to them or email me with that information I would sincerely appreciate it.

You can view our products and pricing at www.imageproducts.us.  Or call us at 1-800-255-8791.

If this is a product your organization wouldn't be interested in I sincerely apologize for bothering you.

Thanks for your help!

Kristy
Image Products, Inc.