Re: Microsoft's plans to kill open source: TCPA

On Mon, Nov 04, 2002 at 01:30:20PM +0000, Andrew Suffield wrote:
 AS> [Things written in flash are usually devoid of content.

I generally agree with your sentiment against all these proprietary
media formats, but I'd also like to point out that, while we have Ogg
Vorbis (and now Tarkin), we don't have free dynamic vector graphics
format that could be used as a replacement for Flash. We may need no
Flash, but we can't replace it with SVG :(

--
Dmitry Borodaenko