Re: is Debian an anarchist organization/project?

On Fri, Nov 01, 2002 at 02:29:02PM +0900, Oohara Yuuma wrote:
 OY>>> I don't see the relation between anarchism and free _software_.
 DB>> Well, do you at least see relation between _free_ software and freedom?
 OY> Are all anarchism non-free?

I can't parse it, sorry. Please add some more words to make your point.

What I wanted to achieve with my question is to shift focus to the
discussion of freedom in general, which _is_ relevant to free software,
and then draw the line from there back to anarchism.

--
Dmitry Borodaenko