Re: unoffical debian logos, banners and covers

Le Wed, Sep 25, 2002 at 04:21:19PM +0300, Volkan YAZICI écrivait:
> hi all

Hi,

> i have been working on some debian artwork since 2-3 months.
> there is collected some good work and i thought that it
> would be good to take your opinions
>
> there are currently 9 logos, 13 banners, 3 vertical banners,
> 5 cd covers, 2 workouts
>
> adress is http://www.linuks.mine.nu/volkany/

They are really nice, I like them. I suggest that the Debian web pages
dedicated to banners / CD artwork be modified to add a link to your
page (ccing debian-www@l.d.o for that) since we still only have banners
for the old potato release ...

Cheers,
--