Re: Is Debian going to support Sincere Choice?

>    Freedom to Set Policy
>           Individual users, businesses, and government should all be free
>           to set their own policies regarding what sorts of software they
>           will acquire and use. They should not force their policies upon
>           others.

Sounds to me like they are against, for example, a law that forces
government agencies to use only Open Source software. They would also be
against laws that force non-govt agencies to use one form of software or
another.

IOW, they are pro-competition. Allowing software to be chosen on its
merits and not because it is proprietary or non-proprietary.

--
Debian     - http://www.debian.org/
Linux 1394 - http://www.linux1394.org/